Monday, October 31, 2016
November 11 - 27
Fridays & Saturdays @ 7:30 PM
Sundays @ 2:00 PM
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
- Fishing Regulations from Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Crab Identification
- Oregon Crab & Shellfish Regulations
Play Safe on Oregon Coast Beaches
Wild, beautiful and unpredictable! Never turn your back on the ocean. Its mesmerizing beauty can be treacherous. Learn about riptides, sneaker waves, and other risky beach phenomena so you can enjoy our beach without regrets. Read: Oregon Coast Saftey Advisory from Oregon Parks and Recreation.
Communicating the Coast through Art and Science - Oct 29
State of the Coast - Oregon's Coastal Conference.
at Salishan in Gleneden Beach, Or
Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM.
Download the Poster.
- Blue Carbon
- Waves: Both Beauty and Beast
- Ocean Change and Market Squid
- Ocean Energy
- Harmful Alagal Blooms
- OR’s Beach Bill Turns 50
- Planning for Coastal Growth
- Ocean Food: Boat to Throat
- Student research and art exhibits... and more!